Subject: XML Page
From: Sachin Chaubey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:04:34 +0530

Hi everybody,

1. I have got basically a html page which has 3 links in the header part
        xyz     lmn     efg

2. I have got an xml file acting basically as a database having the
following format

3. When i click on eg. xyz the data related to that particular node should
be displayed on the same page

         City: xyz
        State: aaa

Can anybody please help me this?