Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Rubisco antibodies
From: Rachel Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:03:20 -0400

Hi all,

I'm looking for a small volume of anti-Rubisco antibodies for immunofluorescence staining.  I'd like to find (preferably) a polyclonal that was made against enzyme from an alga as close to the zygnematalean greens as possible, either to holoenzyme or to either subunit, or I could use a monoclonal from any source that recognizes a highly conserved region of native enzyme.

Thanks much for any suggestions,

Rachel Wilson
Botany Dept.
Academy of Natural Sciences
Philadelphia, PA
215-299-1192

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html