Help for UILLEANN Archives

UILLEANN Archives

Subject: Re: Foot & mouth in Co. Louth!
From: Johnny Red <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:47:52 EST

In a message dated 03/26/2001 8:50:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< May I make a very emphatic suggestion that we stick to dicussions
surrounding uilleann pipes here. Please. There are plenty of political,
vetinary and other forums more well suited to in depth discussions regarding
Foot& Mouth, immuniology, overcrowding and the like.

CHEERS