Subject: Re: Newspaper Type Design
From: Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:06:16 -0800

"Rolf F. Rehe" wrote:
> It would be interesting to see a page or a fragment of
> the Armenian paper as it is, and the new font you're
> working on. Any chance of showing it?

Well, I can have a scan of the existing paper up soon,
but I'll have to think about showing my font just yet.
I drew all the alphabetic glyphs last summer, but now
I'm thinking they're too narrow. Plus I have my doubts
about the UC. The overall nature of the lc, though, I'm
pretty proud of. The font is called Nour, which means
pomegranate.

hhp