Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: DeDanann & cellist
From: Noel Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:15:19 -0600

George,

I think you may be referring to Adele(Welland) O'Dwyer from
the Chicago area, who now lives in Offaly.
Her dad, Bob, teaches graduate math at Northwestern University
and plays autoharps. He used to show up regulaely at John Williams
Sunday session at Nevin's in Evanston.

I think Adele was the second cellist with DeDanann.

Noel
Chicago