XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  March 2001

XML-L March 2001

Re: XML data antry screens and forms entry

J Bijma <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:09:12 +1000

JetForms using XFA does forms entry where TOP, Left, Width, Height etc of
GUI widgets can be specified

XFORMS and XDFL does not

Jetforms therefor support drag and drop forms designer

for general information.

regards
> Hi,
>
> I probably won't be much help - I'm not a C++ programmer, I'm afraid.
>
> Try asking on one of the C++-related newsgroups, perhaps? The XML part of
> this is pretty easy - take the string input from the form and wrap some
> tags around it. It's the GUI programming part that sounds complicated, and
> unfortunately I can't help you with that.
>
> Good luck - it sounds like an interesting application.
>
> Michael Priestley
> Dept 833 IBM Canada    t/l: 778-3233    phone: 416-448-3233
> Toronto Information Development
>

> "J Bijma" <[log in to unmask]> on 03/16/2001 04:46:12 PM
>
> Please respond to "J Bijma" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> To:   Michael Priestley/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
> cc:
> Subject:  XML data antry screens and forms entry
>

> Michael Priestley
>
> I was wondering if you could point me into some known direction,
>
> I am writing an accounting type of business program. The essence of it is
> that a KEY points to a data record
>

> eg: Person/Trevor Croll = the XML Record for Trevor Croll (me) ( use this
> email address to separate XML list from my working address and I read your
> article

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-dita1/index.html?open&l=
132,t=gr,p=xmlDITA