Re: Bill Hill, "The Magic of Reading"

Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:30:46 -0800

"Rolf F. Rehe" wrote:
> the book by Taylor on reading.

Yes, it's great. Hill seems to be citing it too, although I don't
know if he relies on it as much as I do. It was published in '83,
by Academic Press. The ISBN is: 0-12-684080-6. It's more of a
college textbook, maybe that's why it hard to find in retail.

> You wouldn't have bought all the copies and locked them away, Hrant?

No, I just have the one from UCLA library. It's in
my closet with the library's remaining type books...

hhp