On 3/5/01 5:11 PM, "Harvey Fishman" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> You are saying that you insist on sticking with obsolete hardware but
> want to use modern software. But then you cry because it gives poor
> results? Ahhhh, poor baby....
Oy gevalt. Not sure where that came from, but:
- The vast majority of the people writing and editing
text onscreen do it in an environment that is hostile
- This environment was developed by Microsoft.
- The vast majority of this vast majority will continue
working in this hostile environment, much in the same
way they will stick with old browsers and go away baffled
if a site demands a plugin.
- In light of this, hype about bleeding edge tech is
unimpressive *especially considering all the previous
hype* over similar tech that never came to be.
- Put plain: I'll believe it when I see it, and I'm pissed
I paid a fortune for software that treats text so badly.
- My dad can beat up your dad.