Re: Jill's latest bouma (or is only "boumas" that filtered?)

Curtis Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Mar 2001 11:39:12 -0800

At 10:41 AM 3/4/01, Hrant H Papazian wrote:
>I think their new logo (I guess it's not new anymore) is a
>total disgrace. The old one was so powerful, with that so
>subtle eagle.

I agree. I wonder if the new one isn't influenced by the eastern bank they
merged with ("Let's keep 'Bank of America' because it sounds so...American.
That means we have to use the other bank's logo.")

>Change for the sake of change sucks.

I'm going to hang on to this quote--I think it might be useful some day
to toss back at you. :-)

--
Curtis Clark http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/
Biological Sciences Department Voice: (909) 869-4062