Subject: Re: It's beautiful, J-F
From: Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:36:32 -0800

Soren Olsen wrote:
> Last week a presented a design proposal to a Danish Ministry.
> The proposal incorporated Apolline Italic as a logotype.
> I just heard they accepted the project.

One of the last things I did before leaving my job at
CDI (a UCLA entity) was to get them to adopt Anisette as
their house display face. This was especially satisfying
since it was the first time I managed to convince an
employer to actually pay for a font...

BTW, with Costa missing (I guess because it's
not part of JF's retail set yet) I voted for
Parisine Plus.

hhp