Subject: Re: AdvTimes
From: Marc Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:48:37 -0500

Thank you, Michael.

I have since been told that AdvTimes is a name assigned by the 3B2
typesetting system (of which I know nothing). Apparently this system
generates its own Type 1 version of Times and calls it AdvTimes - and, there
is no commercial PS T1 equivalent.

As I learn more, I will pass it on.

Marc Schneider, Creative Services Director
Marcel Dekker, Inc.
212-696-9000, 317