Subject: Re: Fraktur Uber Alles Baby
From: Andy Crewdson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:34:03 -0800

>The _New York Times_ is controlled by the Ochs-Sulzberger family
>and their religion is quite conspicuous; WQXR, the radio station of

Not to go too far off topic, but I think many people would disgaree with
religion being quite conspicuous in the NYT. In fact, I think the family
has tried to make it just the opposite. Recently a good book came out about
the family (a year or two ago) which was excerpted in the New Yorker
(that's what I'm basing this on).