Subject: XML research - help
From: Darren Bonehill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:15:48 -0000

My name is Darren Bonehill, I am a student at Bournemouth University currently producing an XML research study purley devoted to the benefits for users and businesses.

Just click on the link below, fill in the appropriate form and submit it back to my mail account by clicking submit. I would really appreciate your help on this one. Cheers Daz.

www.geocities.com/xml_research