Subject: XML and mobile agents
From: Quddus Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:12:26 -0600

Hi there,
I am working on a project to develop a XML knowledge base middleware system
for a distributed system that uses IBM Java Aglets to communicate between
components.  Can anyone tell me where I can find information or source code
on passing XML information via mobile agents, in particular aglets?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Quddus Chong