Subject: Free XML Transformers
From: Mario Amado Alves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:51:01 +0000

I am still looking for this beast: a free or low price implementation of
XML transformations. Of course ease of installation and use is a very big
plus.

If this thing does not exist then XML is rather useless for the modern way
of computing, no?

So anyone who has the power and is willing to share it please do. Prove XML
is not only hype. Save the faith. Thanks a lot.

/* Another way to look at this is as a poll on which implementations are
being used out there. */