Subject: Re: VB Automation Objects in client htm pages
From: Jean Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Oct 2000 14:28:43 -0400

Hi Nadim:
I think I'll give you some bad news (sorry)
once I got that error too (I couldn't create not even a FileSystemObject)
and it only got fixed when I reinstalled Windows. anyway maybe if you
install, let's say, Microsoft Office or IExplore it might overwrite the
damaged dlls, if it's the problem.

let me know if you find out the right answer

                            Salu2
                                                Michael