Subject: Re: Many XSL for XML?? I'm confused!!!!
From: Gavin Tong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:18:11 -0800

We use a php program on our server to mash the xml file with the xsl file.
We don't declare an xsl file inside the xml file.  This way we can generate
links that are really just pointing the same file to another xsl file.  For
example, for each author in our DB we have personal information, and their
articles, and their bibliographies in one xml file. then you click the link
you want for just the information you want, the link points to the xsl style
sheet.
Gavin