Subject: Re: XML in Northern Europe
From: Ashish Thakur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:26:12 +0530

hi all,

i m new to this list & dont know if u all r aware of this. so if this is
repost, plz excuse me.
those of you interested in he applications of XML for financial services may
want to look up the working group site of FpML (http://www.fpml.org)
this group is working on developing a set of guidelines for a language
(similar to W3C) which is going to be known as the Financial Products Markup
Language and its primary applications r going to be in the stock trading and
other financial products & derivatives trading industry (prime focus being
institutional financial trading, B2B to use a jazz term!!).

you may want to subscribe to their newsletter which updates you on their
progress ...

cheers !!
Ashish Thakur
Sr. Web Applications Architect