Re: dispalying node vlaues

Gavin Tong <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:45:38 -0800

John, thanks alot for the prompt response. I did some more reading and
ended up using a variable for the count function. I included the code below
just in case anyone else is interested, I got it from here:
http://zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/bookInOne.html#chapter5
Thanks again,
Gavin Tong

<xsl:stylesheet version='1.0'
xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform' >

<xsl:variable name="totalChapters" select='count(//chapter)'/>

<xsl:template match="/">
<TABLE>

<xsl:for-each select="//chapter">
<TR><TD>