Subject: Netscape 6.0 and Transformiix
From: Nicolas BULTEAU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:19:58 +0100

Hi,

I downloaded Netscape 6.0 ... I installed Tranjsformiix by the way of
the (Is there anything ) web page ...
Then I put an XML file (the test.xml I found on the same page) in my
brand new Netscape 6.0 ... and nothing !

Is there anything to do to activate the Transformiix XSLT processor ?

--
Nicolas BULTEAU
SOFTEAM