Subject: Missing fonts
From: Roy Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:52:44 +0000

I wonder if someone may be able to shed light on a dilemma I have at the
moment?

Scenario:

Two documents; one Pagemaker, one InDesign.
Exactly the same content in each -- 60 fonts making up an A4 spec sheet.
All fonts display correctly on screen.

The PM document prints perfectly OK, but the ID version prints only under
half the number of fonts (around 25-odd). Consequently, there are large
gaps and only half a column of the family. I've tried most everything --
checking 'unlimited downloadable fonts' and all other combinations but. . .

Once again, there is absolutely no difference in the two documents (I'm
testing a new printer). Any suggestions would be *most* welcome.

Roy