Help for DLI-LAW Archives

DLI-LAW Archives

Subject: Visit our site and get a FREE BOOK!!!
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:39:49 -0500

You are entitled to receive a FREE e-Book.
By starting my own business, I was able to quit my
job and have all the freedom in the world. I want you to do the same.
..And to show you how serious I am, I am going to give you a FREE
e-book. No commitment, no purchase necessary. If you don't like what you see,
just take the e-book and run away....No hard feelings. You have nothing to loose,
just an e-book to gain....

Visit our site and get a FREE BOOK on Marketing!

This is not a huge corporation writing, this is a regular
family with 2 kids that was able to quit their job and work
from home. NO MLM, NO CALLS, NO DOWNLINES TO BUILD!
Please, give it a try!!!

FREE E-BOOK for every visitor!!

Interested????.....send us an email and we will forward further info:

Send an email to:  [log in to unmask]
with "e-book" in the * SUBJECT* field.

The first 75 people will also get a FREE Report!!
See Below for INSTANT ACCESS!
==>> Send e-mail to: mailto:  [log in to unmask]

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email
may be stopped at no cost to you by contacting us:  [log in to unmask]
Please type "Remove" in the subject line.Your request to be remove will be processed
within 24 hours. Please DO NOT Reply to this message if you wish to be removed