Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: How many people are still writing a description or a diagnosi s in Latin? AND OTHER CONCERNS
From: "Bruno Granier(ADMA PDD)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:34:14 +0400

I hope everybody did unequivocally understand my previous message to the
list! I am not militating against Latin (or English); I am militating for
(almost) any (written) languages. A non-native English writer gets more
chance to describe precisely something in his own language. We just need
good translations ... so that his reader gets more chance to precisely
understand what he ment.

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html