Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Regarding ichthyotoxicity
From: Robert Pillsbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:02:34 -0500

Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone on the list had any suggestions for using a
"counting program"(for the PC or Mac) to assist in algal counts.  I would
like to set up a counting station in my lab and have some older computers I
could devote to this.
Thanks in Advance;
Dr Robert Pillsbury
Biology Department
Alma College
614 W. Superior St.
Alma, MI 48801
email: [log in to unmask]

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at