Regarding ichthyotoxicity

Frederick Uy <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:55:02 +0000

Dear Phycologists,
       Greetings! I am currently undergoing a study regarding
ichthyotoxicity of marine macroalgae. I was hoping if someone could send me
some reprints regarding this field. It would really help me a lot in
finishing my manuscript. Thank you very much for all your help. I really
appreciate it.

Sincerely yours,
Frederick

My address: