Subject: sorting on different columns
From: Amit R Bhamare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:10:38 -0800

Hi,
My xml file has some data which I am showing as a table using XSL.
I want to show the column headings as hyperlinks. When the user clicks on
a particular column heading, I want the table to be sorted on that column.
I guess it can be done using xsl:param tag but do not know how to do it.
can anybody help me with an example?

Thanks & regards,

Amit