XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

XML-L Home

XML-L  January 2001

XML-L January 2001

Re: ANNOUNCE: XML Spy 3.5 Beta 4 available for download

John Hervey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 15:48:41 -0500

Please check your download page - I'm getting error "Failed to create empty
document"

John C. Hervey
Chief Technology Officer
National Association of Convenience Stores
1605 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-684-3600 ext 397
270-782-1641 Bowling Green, KY Office