XML-L January 2001

Re: xml-based office suite?

"Timothy W. Croy" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:39:03 -0500

I'm addressing this as part of my project also, fortunately I have a
little longer to work it.  You may want to look at eBusiness
Technology's Engenda, nCompass Labs' Resolution (MS Windows only
solution), percussion Software's Rhythmix, worldweb.net's expressroom
i/o, and the list goes on.  Most of these solutions are "web-based" and
are more "out of the box" then some of the 'best of breed' approaches
that rely on separate authoring, content managment layer, database,
publishing, work flow.. products.

Looking forward to learning more from your request and work.

Tim