Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Algae-l Re: Algology or Phycology?
From: Wayne Tyson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:42:30 -0800

As an amateur, I followed a discussion on this subject with interest, yet
remain confused, stimulated to ask because of a recent post regarding
algology.  While it pains me to ask, which term does the majority support?

I have taken two aspirin and eagerly await your ministrations.

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at