Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Macroalgae as food
From: Michael Lakeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:15:33 +1300

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking to write a review (for course-work - not publication) on some aspect of the nutritional applications of macroalgae and need some aid in beginning my literature search.  I would greatly appreciate any key references in this area of which any of you know, or if anyone on -ist is researching some part of this field I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Michael Lakeman

________
CAUTION: The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential.  If you read this message and you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of all or part of the contents is prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Any opinions or views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not represent those of their employer.

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html