Subject: Charlemagne couplet, take two
From: Michael Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2000 15:03:38 -0500

Robin, I'd like to untry my entry and revise it, please

New text follows:

  Your learning was in ruin until you hired Alcuin
  His Aachen school's miniscules kept the country viewin'

  The tomes of ancient poems and glorious Golden Gospels
  Scribed on scrolls and parchment pages by Carolingian crowquills.

Michael Brady