XML-L December 2000

Re: i need help

Madhu Sudhan B <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:36:35 +0530

Hi,
If U can go thro'  book XML Unleashed by Morrison..one of the best books..U
can ever have in XML currently..which deals with almost all aspects of XML.

U  can also surf thro' sites like

www.w3c.com
www.xml.com
www.oracle.xml.com
www.dtd.com

which in turn contains links across many sites for XML.

Rgds
MadhuSudhan