Subject: Re: new to XML!
From: Lakshmi Kaligotla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:47:11 +1100

Thanks Ashish

By yur question i am also benefitted as i too want to learn XML/XSL i am a
Java programmer

lakshmi

------------
"This message and any attachment to it is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed by the first sender and
contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you receive this message and any attachment in error, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or telephone (61 2)
9211 0188. Unless you have been expressly authorised by the sender, you are
prohibited from copying, distributing or using the information contained in
this message and any attachment.
TAB Limited (ABN 17 081 765 308) is not responsible for any changes made to
this message or any attachment other than those made by TAB Limited, or for
the effect of changes made by others on the meaning of this message and any
attachment.
TAB Limited does not represent that any attachment is free from computer
viruses or defects and the user assumes all responsibility for any loss,
damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attachment."