Subject: Linking in xml
From: "Nitesh S. Shetty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:02:03 +0530

Hi,
I am new to XML.I have gone through some documentation on the web for xml and
written some few xml documents.Now can anyone help me in knowing that
how different documents can be linked up in xml.I have gone through the xll
documentation but when i write the code and view it in Internet explorer 5 then
the links doesnt show up(as in html) and the normal xml document is shown.

Is it whether internet explorer 5 dosent support xll or i am wrong somewhere?
If ie dosent support then is there any browser that supports xll.

Thanks
Regards,
Nitesh S. Shetty