Subject: Re: new to XML!
From: Gayle Westbrook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:44:36 -0500

Ashish,
Do you know which language you plan to use to get the data from XML?  If you
are using Java, a very good book is "JAVA and XML" by Brett McLaughlin
published by O'Reilly.  Some of my favorite web-sites regarding XML are:

http://www.ucc.ie/xml/   this is Peter Flynn's XML FAQs
http://wdvl.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/
http://www.xmlinfo.com/

Gayle