Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Hoax Viruses
From:François Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:44:35 +0100

Dear All

Please excuse me for the Virus Alert I wasn't informed about hoax viruses.

I wish you Happy Christmas and an Happy New Year.

François Moreno

François Moreno
Doctorant (Ph D Student)
Université Montpellier II
Laboratoire d'Hydrobiologie Marine et Continentale
Ecosystèmes Lagunaires CC 93
pl. Eugene Bataillon
34095 MONTPELLIER cedex 05
Tél. 04 67 14 45 71
e-mail [log in to unmask]

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at