Subject: XML and Technical Writing
From: Anuradha Biswas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:08:54 +0530

Hi,

I am new to XML, just picking up basics, by reading up this book called
Mastering XML by Ann Navarro, Chuck White, Linda Burman. Very informative
even for beginners. My question is how do technical writers actually use
XML. Can someone give me a sample document they have authored. What tools
are used to edit, parse XML files? Has anyone used DocBook, and if yes,
could you give me a sample?
Any information will be extremely useful.
Anuradha Biswas
Senior Consultant
Technical Writers' Group
Logica Offshore Services