Passing parameter

Mukesh Somani <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:58:52 -0800

Hi everybody,
 I want to define an entity which contains two parts.
One part will be fixed but the second part will depend
on the parameter that i pass. Can this be done. I mean
the value of the entity should depend on the parameter
I pass....for eg if a entity is value must be January
2000, Febuary 2000 depending on the month, then i need
to keep the 2000 part constant and change the value of
month by passing it as a parameter to the
entity....How can this be done.....note I dont want to
define the month as one more entitiy......

Reply soon
Mukesh

=====
Mukesh Somani
Gecko MBH, 1 Koch-Gotha Strasse
18055 Rostock Germany
Ph 0049-381-4962236( off )
email - [log in to unmask]
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes