Subject: Re: Last Tango in Palm Beach
From: Richard Weltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:03:41 EST

In a message dated 11/10/2000 9:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Whum do you thing this persen votted for:
>
>  George W. Busch
>  Al Gore  [... yipes, I can't think of a clever malapropism for this guy!]
>  Pat Bucannon
>  Hairy Brown
>  Ralph Nadir
>  Jon Hecklin

Nunn of the abov.

-- Dick Weltz, Spectrum Multilanguage Communications, NYC
          America's Leading Translators/Foreign Language Typographers
Info, humor, recipe, freebies, and more.  Visit our "Language News
& Notes" Web pages at -- <A HREF="http://come.to/spectrum">
http://come.to/spectrum</A>