Subject: Re: Gobbledygook
From: Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:34:06 -0800

Christer Hellmark wrote:
> there is a typical kind of disorder in headlines and
> in pages of body type in Swedish that comes from the
> bad accent alignment in many typefaces. It has to be
> corrected (I do it in Fontographer)

Sounds to me like you have a killer niche market, my man!

Make an eloquent and attractive web page explaining and
illustrating how you can fix the "disorder" using your
fonts, show the page to people who care, and people
who sign the checks, and you might be surprised
at your new little side-job.

This is assuming you haven't done this already!

hhp