Subject: World Handwriting Achievement Contest launches 1-January-2001: visit its web-page NOW!
From: "Kate Gladstone & Andrew S. Haber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:01:00 -0400

Do you like handwriting?
    Do you do it well?
        Would you like to win a prize for it?

If so, take a look at the World Handwriting Achievement Competition (WHAC)
(formerly the USA-only Annual American Handwriting Competition: AAHC).

The competition opens 1-January-2001; its web-page has just now gone up at

You can also access the WHAC web-page from my web-site at :
    there, either use the "NEW NOW!" link at the top of the page, or just go
to the bottom of the page and look in the navigation-bar for "World
Handwriting Achievement Contest"

Have fun! - and Happy Writing!

Yours for better letters,
Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
325 South Manning Boulevard
Albany, NY 12208-1731
you can order books through my site! ( link - I
get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)