Subject: Re: Hyphenating URLs
From: Ron Koster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:56:09 -0500

At 11:35 AM 11/7/2000 -0500, Michael Brady wrote:
> >   No, (relatively) standard practice would be to write "10 million"
> instead,
> >   wouldn't it?
>
>There are times when the full number is given, especially if it is not an
>approximation or rounded figure, e.g., Bush's 52,335,602 votes to Gore's
>52,335,601, or some such result.

Duh.

Yes, of course. That's what I get for replying when I've just woken up and
haven't had my coffee yet.

Ron %}

For, lo! his passion, but an art of craft -- William Shakespeare

Psymon's Magical Arts... and Which Crafts?...
-> http://www.psymon.com
Your Fortunes Told, and Foretold...
-> http://www.psymon.com/tarot/