inadvertent concrete poetry

Gunnar Swanson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Nov 2000 09:05:37 -0800

>What makes you think I had anyone in mind. I was just lonely and
>wanting so eone to give me a call.

Lonely and looking for so eone. Much more cleaver* than I intended.

BTW, if anyone on the list has an interest in concrete poetry and any
tips on material to introduce the subject to a group of multimedia
students, let me know.

Gunnar

*Yeah. That one was a typo that was more clever than intended, also.
--
Gunnar Swanson Design Office
536 South Catalina Street

v: +1 805 444 4532