Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Centroceras apiculatum (Rhodophyta)
From: Beatriz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:25:22 -0200

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear all,
        I would like to know whether any of you has, or knows how I can obtain,
the male plant of Centroceras apiculatum Yamada or Corallophila apiculata
(Yamada) Norris.
        Thank you very much.
Maria Beatriz de Barros Barreto
Depto. de Botanica, IB - UFRRJ
Antiga Rodovia Rio-S. Paulo km 47
CEP 23851-970, Seropedica

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at