Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Centroceras apiculatum (Rhodophyta)
From: Beatriz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:25:22 -0200

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear all,
        I would like to know whether any of you has, or knows how I can obtain,
the male plant of Centroceras apiculatum Yamada or Corallophila apiculata
(Yamada) Norris.
        Thank you very much.
Maria Beatriz de Barros Barreto
Depto. de Botanica, IB - UFRRJ
Antiga Rodovia Rio-S. Paulo km 47
CEP 23851-970, Seropedica

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末