Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Particles in Ceratium furca
From: Tangtang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:07:01 -0800

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear Friends,

I have 3 photos showing unknown particles developed in the cells of
Ceratium furca during a high bloom of the species. I put the photo
in www.netdrive.com/~00A, which can be open with User ID: 00A.
Hope someone can tell something about it.

Thank you for your visit.

Tang Senming

The Third Institute of Oceanography,
SOA, China.
Xiamen, China

mailto:[log in to unmask]

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末