Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Particles in Ceratium furca
From: Tangtang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:07:01 -0800

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Dear Friends,

I have 3 photos showing unknown particles developed in the cells of
Ceratium furca during a high bloom of the species. I put the photo
in, which can be open with User ID: 00A.
Hope someone can tell something about it.

Thank you for your visit.

Tang Senming

The Third Institute of Oceanography,
SOA, China.
Xiamen, China

mailto:[log in to unmask]

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at