Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: need for reprints
From: adil alhandal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:47:10 +0200

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

    Dear members of the list

I am doing a research on the ecology of freshwater phytoplankton in a
reservoir
in Jordan as part of M.Sc. program. Unfortunately there has been no work
on this subject in Jordan, also it is quite difficult for me to get
published papers from the
library (no specialized journals). Therefore I would be greatly indebted
to any one
who can help by sending me reprints of his works on phytoplankton
ecology and
taxonomy. This would be of great help. Thank you.

sincerely
Aurwa Anwer Al-Batyneh
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Jordan University of Science & Technology
Irbid 22110
Jordan

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末