Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Biovolumes in microalgae
From: Andrew Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:18:43 GMT

This message is posted to you from ALGAE-L.

Date sent:              Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:17:38 GMT

Hi

> I wondered if someone knows where to find a database of biovolumes of
> microalgae from the North Atlantic, if it exists. We did a mesocosm
> experiment in the area of Trondheim and would be grateful if someone could
> help us.

Cannot help you directly on this but a few years back there was a
discussion on l-diatom about this and someone had a program that
was pretty good at calculating biovolumes...

but I cannot remember who...

and I lost my copy when my hard drive went phut! I know... back it
up! I do now... but not then....

May be someone remembers who...

Yours

Aj

Dr A.M.Johnston
SPD
Scottish Crop Research Institute
Invergowrie
Dundee
DD2 5DA
Scotland

Tel No: (44) 1382 562731 ext 3732
Fax No: (44) 1382 562426

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages
can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html
末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末