AFRIK-IT November 2000

Re: Promoting the good about Africa

LiAVolunteer <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:20:46 +0300

> I registered the
> exchange.  Still,  would send me
> a clear explanation about exactly what it is?
>
> Please let me know about a possibility of
> exchanging our visitors.

Hello Ghislain and everyone else -
Thank you for your complement.

Banner Exchange ~This is one of the free Afripromote
resources which can help any owner of an African website
build targetted traffic. Your banner - which is an
advertisement for your site - is shown  across an entire
network of Africa-related sites. By participating in an
exchange which is exclusive to sites with African content,
you will be sure of two things:

1) the traffic that your banner attracts will be TARGETED
traffic -- the people who see your banner are people who are
looking for information about Africa. This is exactly the
kind of possibility to exchange visitors that you were
asking about, no?

2) the banners you'll be showing on your site will be
RELEVANT to the rest of your content.

Here's the link to get more info:
http://lifeinafrica.com/AfriPromote/bannerx.htm

To see that ALL the great Africa-focused websites out there
get more visitors, LIA has also set up (through AfriPromote)
an even more extensive collection of FREE website traffic
building resources

1 .The Life in Africa ACE ~
this is an Award for Cultural Excellence for those sites
which offer quality unique content about African life &
culture, you could WIN this powerful traffic generating
award!  Award winning sites are announced via a number of
Africa focused and general audience email publications to
over 6000 internet users worldwide (we have some partners
who are also announcing the awards in their publications),
and will receive an annotated listing in LifeInAfrica.com's
links & resources pages
<http://LifeInAfrica.com/AfriPromote/ACE.htm>

2.  Make Your banner ~
Don't have a banner for the exchange? Check out our banner
making resources page, for links to places online where you
can make your own banner and other graphics for FREE.
<http://LifeInAfrica.com/AfriPromote/bannerx.htm>

3. Track your visitors ~
Save time by tracking your promotion efforts to find out
which techniques are working best.
http://lifeinafrica.com/AfriPromote/tracking.htm

When you visit our site, make sure you sign up for the
mailing list to receive updates. We have lots more planned
for AfriPromote!

Please let me know if you have any questions - I look
forward to hopefully working with many of you to get Africa
noticed on the Internet.

Caroline
http://www.LifeInAfrica.com/AfriPromote/

AFRICAN ART, FASHION AND JEWELRY straight from UGANDA!
Purchases support a program to help the African poor help
themselves out of poverty. Affordable gift ideas don't get
more unique! http://bus2bus.com/lifeinafrica/market.htm