Subject: a way to dynamically generate current date/time value when parsin g XML?
From: "Yeager, Victor R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:27:03 -0400

Hi!
I have an XML file with values that I want to use to initialize some code,
but one of the fields needs to have the current date/time. Is there any way
to set up the XML so, when parsed, the value of the appriopriate XML element
will contain the current date/time?

Thanks in advance,
Victor Yeager
Nielsen Media Research