Subject: Re: configurating Xalan XSL parser
From: Madhu Sudhan B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:43:30 +0530

just check out the console for the path where it says that the class not
found.
Go to that particular folder and compile the all the java...the problem is
when we
download xalan and xerces we get only source code which we have to compile.
note:
Include the path in the environment variables
i.e. CLASSPATH
Regards
Madhu Sudhan B